Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
- The data suggests sunlight hours in Dauphin, Manitoba range between 2:48 daily in December and 10:48 per day in July
- The longest day of the year is 16:20 long and the shortest day is 7:40 long.
- The longest day is 8:40 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2268 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:12 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 51.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 48.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 39.3° above the horizon at Dauphin, Manitoba.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) NNW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) NNW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 297 kms (184.6 miles) WNW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) W
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) W
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 329.2 kms (204.5 miles) W
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 333 kms (206.9 miles) W
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 195.2 kms (121.3 miles) WSW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) W
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 295 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 414.3 kms (257.5 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) E
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) ESE
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) S
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) SE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) ESE
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) SE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) SE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 275.6 kms (171.2 miles) SSE
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SSE