| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dauphin, Manitoba in August is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 63.3mm (2.5in) of liquid tumbles during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Dauphin, Manitoba is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:32 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:31.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dauphin, Manitoba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dauphin, Manitoba:
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) NNW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) NNW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 297 kms (184.6 miles) WNW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) W
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) W
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 329.2 kms (204.5 miles) W
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 333 kms (206.9 miles) W
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 195.2 kms (121.3 miles) WSW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) W
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 295 kms (183.3 miles) SW
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 414.3 kms (257.5 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) E
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) ESE
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) S
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) SE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) ESE
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) SE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) SE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 275.6 kms (171.2 miles) SSE
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SSE